- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The coaching resources are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before making any changes to your health care plan. Consult your physician for any health problems.
- While Kara Ware, LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Kara Ware, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Kara Ware, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with Kara Ware, LLC and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from Kara Ware, LLC. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to Kara Ware, LLC, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of Kara Ware, LLC. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Kara Ware, LLC. Kara Ware, LLC shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- Kara Ware, LLC shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- Neither kara ware, llc nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the site and/or any content on the site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the site. Without limiting the foregoing, all content on the site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Kara ware, llc does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. The time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques offered and utilized; as well as your finances, your knowledge, and your skill are factors that differ among all individuals, kara ware, llc cannot and does not warrant or make any representations or guarantees regarding your success with functional medicine. Kara ware, llc does not warrant that the use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, the content, and/or the materials available on this site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. Kara ware, llc shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Kara Ware, LLC and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. Kara Ware, LLC reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide Kara Ware, LLC with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by Kara Ware, LLC.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Montgomery County, Ohio. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason is unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: November 6, 2019