Are you a one-person show in your practice?
When you’re just starting out in functional medicine, you want to spend all of your time helping patients, but – in reality – you end up being a one-person show doing everything from discovery calls and onboarding new patients to researching cases and sending follow-up appointment reminders.
Running your practice like a business can feel overwhelming.
I’ve been there. I used my 10+ years of working in functional medicine practices to create the tools and resources below to help you take steps to build a thriving and profitable practice you love. I will coach you on how to:
- Establish a well-designed patient journey and care path based on patient readiness
- Develop operation systems that keep your patients activated in their healing journey
- Price your services appropriately so you’re not undervaluing yourself and you can actually make a profit
- Steadily acquire new patients and keep them engaged long enough to see profound clinical outcomes
- Free up your time and energy to do the work you love with patients
Before opening her functional medicine practice, Dr. Emily Roedersheimer, a family physician, hired me to assist in designing her patient journey to optimize patient acquisition, activation, and retention. In 2-years, Dr. Emily has a waiting list and successful practice she loves and enjoys.
Our unique integraton program helps you improve your patient acquisition, activation and retention.
You may also like
“Having my health coach positioned at the beginning of my patients’ journey has been a game-changer for sure.”
Dr. Emily Roedersheimer
“Kara Ware understands provider's challenges when integrating nutrigenomics as a clinical decision-making tool. She helps you think through each step to incorporate PureGenomics into your practice ”