How does Kara coach you to solve the problem differently?
- Family care plan model includes the entire family in healing.
- Guides families to create comprehensive, coordinated care that matches their current ability and layers interventions in a safe and intelligent sequence.
- Supports the parents’ change process since they are their children’s environment and must lead by example.
- Places priority on parents’ mindset, emotions, and spiritual connection to implement lifestyle/nutrition changes and medical protocols to reduce resistance and stress and optimize outcomes.
- Budget time and money to align with family values to enhance return on investment.
- Discover communication and interpersonal skills to go against the cultural norm and build better relationships.
- Identify potential roadblocks and what you will rely on in times of increased chaos, stress, and adversity.
- Transform sabotaging expectations by planning realistic goals.
- Establish a strong foundation to be an effective partner with a functional medicine provider.
How did Kara come up with these solutions?
And why does she use remission instead of recovery?
How to work with Kara
Functional Medicine Pediatrics
Hope for Healing is the practice of Dr. Paula Kruppstadt, MD (Dr. K), a board-certified pediatrician also certified in functional medicine. At Hope for Healing, Dr. K and her team offer Functional and Regenerative Medicine consultations (all ages) and Functional Approach to Pediatric Primary Care (newborn through 21 years). The medical team generates personalized treatment plans based on each person’s nutritional and biochemical imbalances and unique genetic fingerprints.
Hope for Healing Family Care Plan Companion Box
Purchase Kara Ware’s Hope for Healing Family Care Plan workbook and Chakra Balance Box’s 7-month Subscription Box that is dedicated to assisting with your guided strategic sequence of the Hope for Healing Workbook.
Discover how to use essential oils and crystals daily for a calm and peaceful environment. Guided prompts are included to assist you in your journey.
Health Coaching + Nutrigenomics
Your environment and lifestyle, interplaying with your unique genetic code, is what tips you into expressing certain disease states. Genes load the gun, but the environment pulls the trigger. The good news is that your environment is modifiable! And when you know the precise nutrition, lifestyle, and nutrients you may have a higher demand for in times of increased stress, trauma, illness, or poor nutrition, you have the keys to making well-informed, personalized healthcare decisions.
Unlocking Your Body’s Instruction Manual with Nutrigenomics
We think of our genes as what controls our eye color or height, but your genetic blueprint actually plays a major role in many more subtle aspects of your behavior and personality – including your weight, coping strategies, autoimmune conditions, ability to focus, and even symptoms like depression and anxiety. I think of your genetic blueprint as an instruction manual for your body….
The 4 Biggest Problems in Functional Medicine (and how one tool solves them all)
Conventional Medicine for chronic disease is set up as “one pill for one ill.” In contrast, Functional Medicine requires you to be a participant in your lifestyle choices, understanding medical costs and driving health care decisions. This shift from the backseat to the driver’s seat can be overwhelming and even paralyzing… and sadly, it causes many people to back away from functional medicine before they see any results….
Is Functional Medicine Worth It?
Are you considering dipping your toe in the pool of Functional medicine? Are you debating the pros and cons? I know what it’s like – because I’ve been there myself. Are you standing at the precipice (or hover your mouse over the “Book an appointment” button) wondering… is this really worth it? …