Behavioral change is what makes Biomed|functional medicine successful.
A functional medicine provider offers strategy and advanced medical interventions and protocols to address vector-borne illnesses, detoxification of biotoxins, heavy metals, and chemicals, kill gut pathogens like viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites, induce cellular autophagy, and regenerate neuronal growth and synaptic connections.
But before it’s safe to implement any protocol, it’s intelligent to strengthen everyone’s foundation (including parents). You will actually have to do fewer medical interventions.
The PDF is designed to help you discover what nutritional and lifestyle changes you want and feel like you can make and sustain!
How does Kara coach you to solve the problem differently?
- Family care plan model includes the entire family in healing.
- Guides families to create comprehensive, coordinated care that matches their current ability and layers interventions in a safe and intelligent sequence.
- Supports the parents’ change process since they are their children’s environment and must lead by example.
- Places priority on parents’ mindset, emotions, and spiritual connection to implement lifestyle/nutrition changes and medical protocols to reduce resistance and stress and optimize outcomes.
- Budget time and money to align with family values to enhance return on investment.
- Discover communication and interpersonal skills to go against the cultural norm and build better relationships.
- Identify potential roadblocks and what you will rely on in times of increased chaos, stress, and adversity.
- Transform sabotaging expectations by planning realistic goals.
- Establish a strong foundation to be an effective partner with a functional medicine provider.
Autism Can Be Hard
With 1 out of 54 children now diagnosed with Autism, more and more families are struggling with Autism. Consequently, families are often living with…financial crisis, family divorce, siblings that are struggling, prescription drugs, harm from ill-timed medical interventions, trying everything and having nothing work, learning how to manage behaviors that are unmanageable, dangerous behaviors, aging out of services, institutionalization, and even giving up custody of their child to the state. Fear is choking the life out of the family. Behaviors, regressions, and going against the cultural norm are not easy. Forget parenting, survival is the name of the minute. How in the world are parents supposed to make so many lifestyle changes? And is recovery really even possible?
Shocking! Must See
Disclaimer: Many people celebrate neurodivergence and their Autism. If you are not in pain and thriving, we celebrate with you. Every person is unique, and neurodivergence does not just describe those with an Autism diagnosis. My child and those of the families I coach are in tremendous pain and discomfort. Removing sources of inflammation and providing targeted nutrient supplementation is a must to improve the quality of life for our children in pain and, therefore, improve the quality of life for the entire family.